Thursday 23 February 2017

Diamond Princess - February 2017 - Post 2



Back in Singapore for the day.


A favourite haunt of mine - the Singapore Cricket Club.





Arriving at Kota Kinabalu on a very hot morning.


River traffic at Phu My, Vietnam.
Crew boat drill.



Pre-dinner cocktail on my balcony, off the coast of Thailand.

Berthing at Laem Chabang, port for Bangkok.

At the bridge meeting prior to shifting berths in Laem Chabang.

The Senior Second Officer and me while I did a compass adjustment during the shift-ship.






Just prior to sailing from Laem Chabang.

At anchor off Phuket.

1 comment:

  1. One of my wish is to travel on cruise as for me this would be a lifetime experience and these post of your have motivated me to go for it. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete